Zelda Files: Chapter 4 Zelda Files: Chapter 4

Best Zelda special ever

There have been 9 episodes in this series, and so far five have been okay and really decent, but four have been great and near epicness. This special is on of the greater 4, its the best special yet, I love this one and the Halloween one, look forwards to your next specials, be it xmas again, clock day or pico day. But great episode, the comic effect was great what with it coming across as a xmas story tale, brilliant way to have done it.

ZF - Halloween Special ZF - Halloween Special

Good special, but next time make it longer

As far as you and specials go, the xmas one was better, what with it being longer, but given the amount of time you worked on this, less then a week with a script that was done like that, it turned out really good. Your killing with the animation just gets better and better, i liked the fight between Ganondorf and Vaati, never seen that before.

Zelda Files: Chapter 7 Zelda Files: Chapter 7

Really good episode

Out of all the episodes in this series, this is the best series out of the whole thing, good storyline, I can't wait to see how this three parter ends, really good. Love what you're doing!

peltos responds:

thx :P

Zelda Files: Chapter 8 Zelda Files: Chapter 8

Best action sequnce in this series ever

Ruby! Ruby! Ruby! Ruby! Ruby! God Ruby was just great in this episode wasn't he? I loved the fight scene, if you can call it that. It was my fav bit in the entire episode, shame it took so long to get there, can't you make a short-cut or something, like as everybody is saying just a very short flash for it? But great animation, can't wait for the season finale.